Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects.
System Administrator (f/m/d)
Med. Biometrie u. Med. Informatik, Informationssysteme und Datenbanken
Your responsibilities will include:
• Administration and development of IT infrastructure
• Administration of Windows servers (active directory hybrid deployment) and Linux servers
• Planning and rollout of deployment of software to clients
• Administration of network infrastructure including firewall and VPN
• Administration of project-based access rights
• Validation of software systems and management of backup solution
• General IT support for the team
• Apprenticeship as system integrator, university degree in computer science, or equivalent education
• At least two years of experience as system administrator
• At least two years of experience with Windows Server (admin-level)
• Knowledge of terminal server solution with RDP
• Very good IT expertise, with knowledge in software and platform validation according to GAMP5
• Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
As a quality provider of statistical consulting we truly believe that delivery of high-quality services is the foundation of our stable and growing team. Therefore, we give you time for your core job competencies by minimizing organizational burden. Our continued trainings keep you up-to-date on all regulatory requirements. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities and flexible working hours.
English - German
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.