SAWOO is a young and fast internationally growing start-up with customers in Europe and the US. We help business and sales leaders drive B2B sales via LinkedIn.
Among our customers are e.g. leading strategy consultancies & law firms.
INTERNSHIP (MANDATORY / VOLUNTARY) - WORK CLOSELY TOGETHER WITH THE MA
Management, BWL, VWL, Tourismusmanagement
About the job
Are you looking for an extraordinary and exciting (paid) internship (mandatory or voluntary)? - With us you have the opportunity to become a valuable part of our team, take over a high grade of responsibility and to benefit from the advantages of being part of a start-up company.
Your tasks will include
- Supporting the executive board in the development, planning and implementation of strategic and operative objectives within the framework of the ongoing business development
- Leading exciting and demanding projects in the areas of marketing, sales, hr, etc.
- Being responsible for managing and maintaining the social media channel of one of our customers
What we expect from you
Bachelor student of business, economics, law or a comparable field of study
At least 3 months of hands-on experience (e.g. through internships, or other jobs)
Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Strong online affinity and know-how in terms of the common office tools
Flexible approach, able to operate effectively when faced with uncertainty and change
-> find us: www.sawoo.io
Benefits of working with us
- Remote work | Work from wherever you want. All you need is a computer and internet access
- Flexible working time | Complete your tasks whenever you want during a day
- Fair compensation | Get paid a fair compensation for your work
- Great insights | Experience first-hand how a fast internationally growing start-up is operating
- Take responsibility | Show us your skills and execution power and we give you more responsibility with exciting projects and even the opportunity to become a full-time member of our team after your internship